As a payments intitution we understand that the safety of our clients funds are important and thats why we are:-
- Authorised, Talbot FX is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority, for the provision of payment services, under the Payment Services Regulations 2009, company reference 575875.
- Registered, Talbot FX is a licensed and registered Money Service Business with HM Revenue & Customs, registration no.12362807. Talbot FX abides by HMRC’s Anti money laundering guidance in order to ensure compliance procedures are followed in respect of the Money Laundering Regulations 2007.
- Protected, under the Data Protection Act any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be treated fairly and lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Your personal data will not be provided to any third party without your written consent.
- Segregated, all client funds are held on a segregated client account to ensure that it is only used for your transactions.
- Liquid, We are required to maintain a strictly defined level of margin at all times to cover the operational cost of the company and to sustain of exchange rate fluctuations.
Should you need any further information on the safety of your funds please contact us.
36 Old Jewry
Tel: +44 (0)203 440 7838